07 May 2011
She trucked off to get the right sized bras off the shelf, and then she stayed in the change room while I disrobed and tried on the bras. Again a bit weird. Flashback... I was 12 and embarrassed by my sudden chest growth and my mom tricked me into going clothes shopping and dragged me practically kicking and screaming to the bra fitting lady to be sized. I remember that day like it was yesterday. I wanted to run away and hide forever. Back to 2011, and after a year and a half of fertility treatments I think I've lost all modesty. The bra fitter groped me and examined my shape in each of the bras I tried on, and pointed out how each one fit a bit differently. I ended up buying the 2 most comfortable ones that seemed like they had a little extra room for further growth.
This is just the beginning. I wonder how many more trips to the bra fitting lady I'll have to make in the next year? Will I be sporting a DD at some stage?



Awesome~!
ReplyDeleteJacqueline, 07 May 2011 - 04:56 PM
That's a problem my A cup would like have lol... Actually, the one thing I always miss after the fertility drugs is the boobs.. :P Live it up gal....
cherrie, 07 May 2011 - 05:00 PM
you are soo funny SD.
Sctsgrl, 07 May 2011 - 05:29 PM
I love Natalie Dee! :)
dawnkey, 07 May 2011 - 05:59 PM
Love it!! I am still in my same size bra but the ladies are getting a bit cramped. I have spent a fortune on bigger sized bras and then returned some and still hate them. This reminds me that I need to get a bra fitting and pronto...
And I vividly remember my mom telling me to start wearing a training bra...oh GOD the embarrassment. I hated it...signalled the end of my childhood in my books! Ugh...thanks for the memories of adolescence!
LisainSK, 08 May 2011 - 06:41 AM
I just recently went shopping with my mom and we walked into a bra store and this cute, skinny, fit, beautiful 21 year old with perky C cup boobs ask if I would like her to measure me....I said no thanks, but maybe next time. ;)
LMC, 08 May 2011 - 09:30 AM