Monday, 19 April 2010

Back at it again

It's back in the saddle again with life. I'm feeling good -almost like a normal person again, well as "normal" as I ever get. Today I put in a full day at work, and didn't need a nap when I got home -now that's progress. Now that I'm all healed up and the intercourse restriction is lifted, we've ventured back into that oh-so-familiar territory of trying on our own again. I'm charting my temperatures and taking the ovulation tests as I am not sure when my unleashed ovaries will decide to ovulate next. Hubs and I are betting an ice cream cone on this one. He thinks that I won't ovulate this first cycle post surgery, I think I will. I'll keep you posted as to who gets to enjoy a yummy treat.
:thumb:

1 comment:

  1. Thumbs Up
    babatime, 19 April 2010 - 08:15 PM

    Don't settle for just a cone! At least a ginormous sundae! :)
    feydruss, 19 April 2010 - 08:22 PM

    Good Luck! :)
    tigerlady, 20 April 2010 - 04:17 AM

    :)
    Looking forward to hearing if you get your icecream ;)
    ~*Megan*~, 20 April 2010 - 04:30 AM

    Mmmm. Ice Cream... I vote you get Marble Slab for the winner! Good Luck! D
    DesignerBug, 20 April 2010 - 07:22 AM

    mmmm... tough call ice cream sundae vs. marble slab. Good suggestions ladies. Come on little ovaries, make me the winner! ;)
    silverdollar, 20 April 2010 - 05:51 PM

    ReplyDelete